Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Hey

You're so cool Rob.

The Hulk REMADE!!! The Hulk REMADE!!!

What a stupid movie.

Bad graphic, bad humor. Sound's okay, but it doesn't make the movie good. Plus, the stickman at the end said "That sucked...". If you knew it was bad, why send it to newgrounds? Words fail me.

Keep trying, though. You might turn into a decent animator someday if you keep at it.

Oh, and if you reply to my review, please don't insult me about irrevelant things, as it won't acomplish anything, or change my opinion.

Good day.

AlterEgo-Production responds:

The stick at the end was a joke you idiot. and i think i WILL insult you about irrelevant things bitch, like you fucking irrelevant existence you ugly mother fucker.

dont watch test for schol dont watch test for schol

Dammit.

What a shitty movie.

sixteen97 took the words outta my mouth.

What kind of a school test is this? A psychology test so you can improve your self-confidence?

splash splash

WTF

This is SHITTY.

Shitty, shitty, shitty... I can't say enough how shitty this piece of junk is.

Ooh, a stick man dodges a car. THAT'S IT.

A stupid huge music track that takes long to download despite the dumbass incredibly short animation is NOT GOOD EITHER.

Why do you people insist doing this? You make a crappy short animation, and then put A HUGE MUSIC TRACK on it to make the download time so much longer than it needs to be.

AllYourIraqAreBelongToUS AllYourIraqAreBelongToUS

Hmm...

You know, this would've been a lot more funnier to me if the "All your base" text was part of labels or something, like in the original "All your base" flash, instead of silly text pasted on the background with lines drawn from the text to a person's mouth.

Slash Ep1a Slash Ep1a

WTF WAS THAT?!

"EXCESSIVE NUDITY" MY ASS!!

Roadkillian responds:

You expected to get off on stick figures get a life you sick bastard it was a joke when i first posted i didn't think little kids would think they could manipulate themselves to it....

harrypotter 2 parody harrypotter 2 parody

Eh.

Pretty funny. However, the funniness went a bit too fast. Try to time it a bit longer.

ZekeO:- Ooh, he created a few movies about Harry Potter. So that means he's a nerd.

Even if he is a Harry Potter nerd, so what? There were a few movies made of LOTR by the same creator. Let's call him a LOTR nerd! Wait! Somehow, that's not a bad thing!

Great graphics! I could really tell who those people were (You didn't evgen need to put the name "Hermione" on.)

WeirdStickFight(fixed) WeirdStickFight(fixed)

"I before E except after C"?

Maybe, but "weird" is an exception, Mr. Ninja. So is "beige" and "efficient".

Lizard Mess Up Movie Lizard Mess Up Movie

What the hell happenned?!

After the the native lizard pretneded there was a big cat behind the soldier lizard, what the hell happened? They both just flew everywhere and turned around like sheets of paper!

Skate 2.5 Skate 2.5

Not bad...

The animation wasn't too bad, but the actual contents wouldn't make me see it again. Excellent potentional.

Oh, and by the way, Musk, Joe Zombie (If you don't know it, look for it here on newgrounds) was animated with 12 FPS.

Krasher666 responds:

Thanks, ya I've seen Joe Zombie, oh and how did you know that this was 12 FPS?