BotArena2 BotArena2

I like it

But the fun is kind of diminished when each battle I have to hope that my bots aren't retards.

Not-So Amazen Maze 3! Not-So Amazen Maze 3!

One of the button will take you to the next maze..

.. And the others will make you lose.

Cool I get to play over and over until I get it

Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

seems ok

But the game froze once I beat level 10 ;_;

Pol Pol

A fun game.

Damn, I only made it up to level 5.

And for the majority of the you, let me ask you a question:

What if instead of a fat naked guy, it was a hot naked girl? THEN would it be such a sick game? (For some reason, no.)

Penalty Master Penalty Master

Hmmmm Good

The game kept me pretty busy. Nice coding.

Oh, and why do you keep insisting that people submit their own stuff to newgrounds before they can criticise anyone? And why does their opinions suddenly matter when they give positive reviews instead of negative ones?

The game is good, but if I said the game was horrible, OMG! OMG!! I SUBMITTED MOVIES TO THE PORTAL TOO!!!

Just because you haven't sent anything to newgrounds doesn't mean that all the movies are automatically good to you.

You couldn't make a movie as good as star wars episode one, could you? That means, you can't say it sucks. That's ridiculous.

Oh well. Nice game anyway.

Sir-Davey responds:

I guess you're kind of right, but I just want you to know that doing bad critics and giving ABSOLUTELY no reason why the game sucks is completely dumb!

super bike derby super bike derby

Boring.

I'm sure a lot of effort has been put into this, but it's really not much fun. All you do is drive around. There's no objectives. Try making it more interesting, like maybe adding a two player mode, where you have to get rid of the opponent, get power ups, etc.

Oh, and Shaun, the reviewer doesn't need to be able to do as good as the creator to review a movie. (Yeah, I know what you're saying is a bit different. Just said that in case.)

Make a sequel, add more elements, and it could be a fun game.

skippy-the-Squirrel responds:

hahaha yea i knwo its boring, but give me sympathy, im just starting flash. im goin to add more players and hopefully put a freakin point to this game. i saw some of your videos by the way, and getting even a 2 from you was suprising, hehe